You may already have a clear idea of what you'd like to discuss in therapy - or you may not! Either way is more than welcome. Listed below are some of the themes I have professional experience with. If you do not see your concern listed but believe we might be a good match, please do not hesitate to reach out and we can have a free phone consultation to discuss this.
- Self-understanding and self-acceptance
- Strengthening relationships (romantic, platonic, familial)
- Anxiety (generalized anxiety, panic attacks, OCD)
- Challenging emotions (anger, grief, sadness)
- Strengthening personal boundaries
- Exploring your gender identity and/or sexuality
- Sex and intimacy
- Navigating non-monogamous relationships
- Unpacking childhood trauma
- Impacts of intergenerational trauma
- Impacts of immigration
- Work stress, burnout
- Substance use
- Shifting or forming new habits
I utilize an integrative, trauma-informed approach drawing from the following therapy modalities:
- Narrative Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
We will work together to explore which approaches feel most beneficial for you. Regardless of the type of therapy, it is important to me that our work is centred on your truth and understanding of yourself.
Copyright © 2021 Reyan Anton Psychotherapy - All Rights Reserved.